The Grievance Redressal Cell
The Grievance Redressal Cell of St. Michael’s College attempts to address genuine problems and complaints of students of this college, whatever be the nature of the problem. Students are encouraged to use the suggestion box placed on the campus to express constructive suggestions and grievances. They may also approach the members of the cell or any of their other teachers as is comfortable to them.
Grievance Redressal Cell Chairman : Fr. Nelson Thyparambil
Co-Chairman : Dr. Mathew V.
Convener : Smt. Annie Jose K.
Members : Sri. Riju Gregory, Dr. M.A. Florence, Dr. Manoj P., Smt. Seena Elizabeth George, Sri. V.J. Joseph
Internal Complaints Committee for Women
St. Michael’s College has also set an Internal Complaints Committee for women to provide a healthy working environment for women on the campus. The objectives of the Committee are as follows:
1. To develop a policy against sexual harassment of women at the college.
2. To evolve a permanent mechanism for the prevention and redressal of sexual harassment cases and other acts of gender based violence.
3. To ensure the implementation of the policy in letter and spirit through proper reporting of the complaints and their follow-up procedures.
4. To uphold the commitment of the Institute to provide an environment free of gender based discrimination.
5. To create a secure physical and social environment to deter any act of sexual harassment.
6. To promote a social and psychological environment to raise awareness on sexual harassment in its various forms.
Presiding officer : Smt. Annie Jose K.