UGC Sponsored Research Projects
- The Feasibility of User Fee in Health Service – A Study in the Globalization Context of Kerala (Dr. Sindhu S. Nair)
- Quality of Life of Fishermen Community –A micro level study (Prof. A.B. John Joseph)
- Linkages of Tourism Industry in Kerala with Special Reference to Alappuzha district (Sri. K.G. Thadevoose)
- Relevance of e-waste Management with Special Reference to e-waste Management in Info Park, Kochi (Sri. Binil K. P.)
- Rice Based Multi Enterprise Farming Systems in the Wet Lands of Coastal Kerala – An Econometric Analysis (Sri. Antony Kuriakose P.)
- Property Rights, Livelihood Approach and Sustainable Development in Fisheries Sector with Reference to Alleppey District (Dr. M.A. Florence)
- Concurrent estimation of Coconut Production in Alappuzha District (Coconut Development Board, Govt. of India, Investigators: Smt. Minnu Mathew and Sri. Antony Kuriakose P.)
- Sindhu S. Nair, Asst. Professor, ‘An Overview of the Health Scenario of Kerala’ in ‘Kerala’s Economic Development – performance and Problems in the Post-Liberalization Period’ (2005) edited by Dr. B.A. Prakash, Sage Publication, New Delhi
- Sindhu S. Nair, Asst. Professor, ‘Quality Improvement in Distance Education’ Ed. by Dr. P.P. Ajayakumar, Institute of Distance Education, University of Kerala.
- Sindhu S. Nair, Asst. Professor, “Avenues in Higher Education”, Walk With The Scholar Programme, Government Arts and Science College, Kozhinjampara, Palakkad, October, 2013.
- Sindhu S. Nair, Asst. Professor “Health Status of Migrant Workers in the Construction Sector of Kerala”, UGC Sponsered National Seminar on Migration, NSS College for Women, Neeramankara, Trivandrum, September, 2013.
- Sindhu S. Nair, Asst. Professor “User Fee- An Alternative in Health Care Financing”, National Seminar on Development Disparity and Social Research, Christ University, Bangalore, January, 2013
- Sindhu S. Nair, Asst. Professor “Higher Education Opportunities and Career Advances”, Walk With The Scholar Programme, Government Arts and Science College, Kozhinjampara, Palakkad, January, 2013.
- Antony Kuriakose P., Asst. Professor, ‘Women Empowerment through Entrepreneurship initiatives of Kudumbashree in Kerala’ in National Seminar on ‘Women Empowerment’, 28-29, March 2012, Dept. of Economics, SK University, Anantapur, Andhar Pradesh
- Florence, M.A., Asst. Professor, “Climate change and Coastal Population in Kerala” in International Seminar on Global Economy and Environmental Sustainability, 28th January 2012, Morning Star College Angamaly
- Sindhu S. Nair, Asst. Professor “Spiritual Intelligence and Community Development”, UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Spiritual Intelligence – A Paradigm for Holistic Development Among Learners, NSS Training College, hanganaserry, July, 2011.
- Sindhu S. Nair, Asst. Professor “User Fee and Health Sector Financing – An Alternative Model of Health Sector Financing in Kerala”, National Seminar organized by Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Development Studies, January, 2011.
- Florence, M.A., Asst. Professor & Antony Kuriakose, P., Asst. Professor, ‘Socio-Economic Impact of Climate Change on Environment with Special Reference to Coastal Ecosystem of Kerala’ in National Seminar on ‘Multinationals, Life styles, Climate Change & Economic Crisis’, 4-6, August 2010, Centre for Gandhian Studies, SB College Changanacherry
- Sindhu S. Nair, Asst. Professor, “Climate Change and Economic Development”, National Conference on Multinationals, Life Styles, Climate Change & Economic Crisis, Centre for Gandhian Studies, St. Berchman’s College, Changanaserry, 4-6, August, 2010.
- Sindhu S. Nair, Asst. Professor, “Human Rights & Environmental Issues”, UGC Sponsored National Interdisciplinary Seminar on Science, Technology & Human Rights, Department of Law, University of Kerala, 8-10 October, 2009.
Click here to view the MINOR RESEARCH PROJECT ON LINKAGES OF TOURISM INDUSTRY IN KERALA – WITH SPECIAL